Faculty of Commerce and Management Studies, Jai Naran University, Jodhpur and Indian Accounting Association, Jodhpur Branch consider it a privilege and matter of great pride to host the International Seminar (42nd All India Accounting Conference on October 19 & 20, 2019). The Conference would provide a forum for interaction on conference topics. It would create an interface among professionals, academicians and experts in the field of accounting education & research in India and abroad. The basic theme of this mega Academic event is outlined below:
Topics and Sub-topics
Role Of Artificial Intelligence (A.I. ) In Accounting System
Ind.-AS -Its Implication and Harmonisation
International Seminar on Acc.Education/ Acc. Research
Guidelines for Manuscript Preparation
- Only original and unpublished work is sought.
- Papers must be based on themes and sub-themes of the conference.
- Papers must be between 3,000 and 5,000 words in length. A title of not more than 15 words should be provided.
- Technical Session, as applicable, must be indicated.
- An abstract of not more than 300 words should be accompanied. It must indicate study period, sample, research questions, methodology, findings and conclusions/implications.
- Text should be printed in Times New Roman with font size 12, typed in 1.5 spaces, A4 paper layout with standard margins (2.54 cm on all four sides).
- A full-length paper should follow the structure given below:
- Introduction: should contain problem statement or research questions and how paper is organised.
- Literature Review: Enough relevant, past and recent studies should be provided and research gaps must be identified.
- Methodology: data and study period must be recent and justifications for selecting study periods, sample size, tools and techniques used should be given.
- Results/Analysis: these should be convincing and also state whether analysis/result/findings support/reject the hypothesis/es.
- Conclusion: show originally
- Reference: the paper should contain full bibliographical details and journal titles should not be abbreviated. For within text citations, author’s last name should be followed by comma and year of publications, all in round brackets, e.g. (Fox, 1994). At the end of the paper, there should be a reference list in alphabetical order in APA (6th ed.) format.